We are looking for a junior recruitment consultant to join our energetic team in aid of the company's growth. We are a young company so you will be an integral part of our team helping to expand the business and network. It is essential that you have a can-do attitude and be able to multitask as we have a small but close team, working together like a family.
Day to day tasks include:
- Draft emails & Answering Phone call
- Contact candidates and arrange interviews
- Supporting the team in daily administrative tasks.
- Social media management
Working hours: 30 hours per week (working time can be flexible)
Job type: Permanent
Start date: 1st of August
What we offer:
- You will be offered an exciting opportunity in working at a young, friendly company, where your every idea and action makes a great difference.
- Work time is very flexible, it is about your ability in meeting targets and quality of work, as long as these are met you are free to do anything you want.
- The level of your pay and bonus awards is in your hands, and both are linked to your performance and the company's performance. Your pay is reviewed annually and you'll also have the potential to receive a bonus award.
- Our culture is based on trust and achievement.
- Our teams are collaborative and supportive. There will also be plenty of chances for you to gain experience and develop all round skills in recruitment, partnerships with international companies, and approach new ones that you are interested in.
- We are a young, ambitious team and we will make sure we achieve success together!
- Minimum degree: College degree
- Confident communicator - good dealing with people
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Excel, Word and outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to stand your ground!
- Good Email manner & Phone Manner
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Education Level
- College, University
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Human Resources
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required