FlashAcademy is looking for an Sales/Admin Assistant (office based) in Birmingham
FlashAcademy are currently looking for a part time 6 week (potential to stay) Sales/Admin Assistant to assist booking in meetings with schools for our Education Manager to then visit, whilst also chasing leads and logging progress. This is an office based role, where you will be part of a young and fun workforce developing language learning apps.
We are looking for an
enthusiastic Sales/Education Assistant to contribute in generating
leads for our company. You will be responsible for booking visits into over the
phone for the Education Manager to them close, maintaining good customer
relationships and chasing any active leads via phone and email.
An effective telesales representative
must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be
comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing
with objections and doubts.
- Contact schools and existing school clients to inform them about existing and new products
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements
- Enter and update customer information in the database and ensure its maintained
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
What we offer:
- £8 per hour with performance related achievable commission
part time hours with the potential for full time hours.
- Minimum degree: A Level/Diploma
- Minimum work experience: Preferably some sales/telesales experience.
- Excellent written skills and well spoke telephone manner.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Ability to handle any objections to moving forward with prospects.
- £8 per hour plus commission
- Working Hours
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Placements
- Type of Job
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required