Football Coach Internship in London
Pro:Direct Academy are seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed individual/s to work alongside the Pro:Direct Academy Uefa B/Uefa A Licence Head Coaches with the Pro:Direct Academy Elite U18 competition squads.
Work alongside a professional full time Pro:Direct Academy Head Coaches to increase theoretical and practical coaching knowledge and experience.
- Assist the Pro:Direct Academy Head Coach with the planning of the U18 squads training sessions.
- Assist Pro:Direct Academy Head Coach with delivery of the U18 squads training sessions.
- To provide elements of U18 squads training sessions both in regards to planning and delivery (alongside Head Coach)
- Assist Head Coach/ Performance analyst with match prep session utilising performance analysis software
- Provide match day coaching support as part of the match day staff.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to implement real world sports coaching skills with dedicated guidance
- Pro:Direct Academy / Brand Experiences
- Opportunity for future employment within a rapidly expanding organisation
- Minimum degree: FA Coaching Level One
- FA Level 2 Qualification (desirable, Level 1 coaches may apply to be considered)
- Current undergraduate sports related /sports coaching degree student.
- Practical coaching experience & theoretical knowledge
- Commitment to continuous self development
- Passion for working within sports industry
- Experience working within sports coaching environment
- Excellent time management & communication skills
- Working Hours
- 15 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Voluntary, Placements
- Type of Job
- Sport / Adventure
- Education Level
- College, University
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required