At the heart of turning our ambitious expansion plans into reality lies our dynamic Property department, and playing a critical role in securing this prosperous future is our talented Acquisition team.
What will you do?
Identifying, negotiating and acquiring sites to build new stores and distribution centres
- Managing planning applications from original submission to authorisation
- Supporting all expansion, relocation and improvement projects to our current infrastructure
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with landlords, tenants and developers
- Driving the full development and planning process from initial concept to final completion
- Managing freehold and leasehold of our Real Estate assets
What will you need?
- Ideally MRICS and experience in acquisitions and planning or a keen interest in Commercial Real Estate
- Refined negotiating skills
- Sound commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A highly analytical mind
- The ability to multi-task and handle conflicting deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- A full driving licence and the flexibility to travel throughout the UK
What do we offer?
- £28,420 to £55,825 per annum (subject to experience)
- 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
- Fully expensed company car including private mileage - Audi A4 or A3
- 35 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Excellent long-term career prospects
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required