Our Supply Chain Management team are looking for an efficient, focused and highly analytical Supply Chain Officer. Working in a central team, supporting the Supply Chain function on a national level and providing assistance to 11 regional teams, you will enjoy the fast pace and variety this role has to offer. Exercising good judgement and flawless attention to detail are paramount in this role in order to ensure availability and freshness of stock as well as keeping wastage to a minimum. This is an ideal role for a self-motivated individual who can work independently, who is a strong communicator and analyst, and has a can-do attitude.
What will you do?
- KPI and product analysis
- Communicating between HO departments and regions
- Developing new processes and tools
- Analysis of data
- Providing regional support
- Pro-active actions to improve regional availability and write offs
- Communication management
- Ad-hoc admin tasks
What will you need?
- Educated to degree level
- An excellent level of both written and spoken English
- Excellent IT skills with advanced MS Office, Excel and Word
- Highly analytical, solution focussed with a structured work ethic
- Target driven and able to work well under pressure
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Assertive with a committed and dedicated approach to projects
- Experience within Supply Chain or Buying would be advantageous
- German language is desirable but not essential
What do we offer?
- What do we offer?
- £24,360 - £36,540 per annum (subject to experience)
- An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit
- Up to 30 days’ holiday per annum pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required