Please be advised this role is a night-shift and the shift pattern is working one week on then one week off.
What will you do?
- Refurbishing stores / setting up new stores
- Reporting to and liaising with the Regional Remerch Manager
- Coordinating the ‘New Merchandising Concepts’
- Ensuring the schedule is achieved within the structured timescales
- Installing equipment and following Merchandising Planograms and Store Visios
- Assisting and working alongside appointed contractors during the project in store
- Ensuring Company procedures, including Health & Safety requirements, are followed by all staff
What will you need?
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Able to work well in a team
- Highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines
- Flexible to work varying nightshift patterns
- Compliance focused and determined to achieve the results of the Remerch Programme
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
What do we offer?
- £18,440 - £28,928 per annum (subject to experience)
- 10% London Weighting (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
- 30 days holiday per annum pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout Great Britain
- Possibility of working ‘flexi-time’
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities for added responsibility within team, with the possibility of taking on more responsibility and long term career prospects.
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required