Store Manager - full-time - Hornchurch and Surrounding
What will you do?
Manage a multi-million pound retail business unit with up to 50...
Liaise regularly with your Area Manager on your store’s performance, KPIs and all aspects of your store’s day-to-day...
Lead, support and...
What will you do?
- Manage a multi-million pound retail business unit with up to 50 employees
- Liaise regularly with your Area Manager on your store’s performance, KPIs and all aspects of your store’s day-to-day operations
- Lead, support and motivate the store team to hit performance targets and maintain our exceptional standards of customer service
- Carry out all aspects of HR management, including training and development
- Be responsible for managing cash and other daily administrative tasks
- Ensure our customers always get what they come for, whether it’s through effective ordering, stock management or something equally important
- Ensure the store is clean, both on the shop floor and behind the scenes
- Keep the store clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
(Please note - Should you apply for this vacancy you will be considered for various opportunities within the area and not a specific store.)
What will you need?
- Exceptional leadership skills and the ability to motivate and support the development of the whole store team
- The willingness to go the extra mile for our customers
- Excellent people skills
- The drive to surpass expectations and targets
- A high degree of professionalism, especially when handling difficult situations
- A proactive approach to solving problems, and the ability to tackle any issues that arise
- The flexibility to work varying shift patterns
- A passion for working in a fast-paced, varied environment
- Lots of relevant experience, ideally in food retail or FMCG
What do we offer?
- £37,000 with the potential to earn up to £50,000
- (47.5 hour working week over 5 days)
- Fully expensed company car including personal private mileage - Audi A3
- 30 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays) rising to 35 days after 2 years
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and potential progression to Area Manager level (and beyond!)
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required