German Speaking Consultant - Audit - full-time - Wimbledon - South West London
What will you do?
Conducting audits in stores on a monthly...
Auditing warehouses and other departments within the...
Identification of business risks and the development of appropriate strategies and...
What will you do?
- Conducting audits in stores on a monthly basis
- Auditing warehouses and other departments within the business
- Identification of business risks and the development of appropriate strategies and solutions
- Liaising with colleagues nationally and internationally
- Analysis and preparation of audit results and compilation of audit reports
- Developing and improving audit concepts and workflows
- Ad hoc projects
What will you need?
- Degree-level education (2:1 minimum) in any discipline
- Fluency in both English and German is essential
- A full UK driving license
- Experience in either Sales, Logistics, Supply Chain and/or Audit is essential
- Project Management experience required
- The ability to work well with others whilst forming and articulating your own views and opinions
- Available for weekend work (1-2 times per month, lieu days offered)
- An innovative, adaptable self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent communicator who is able to communicate confidently with people across all levels of the business
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Highly organised with an unwavering eye for detail
- The ability to multi-task and handle conflicting deadlines
- An eagerness to learn and develop
- Previous experience in a retail or audit environment is beneficial
What do we offer?
- £40,000 - £55,000 per annum (subject to experience)
- An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit
- 35 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Fully expensed company car including private mileage
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required