Our Sales Admin team within each of our 9 Regional Offices buzzes with activity all day long, supporting every aspect of our store operations. Surrounded by people who are always on the go, this is a fast-paced and deadline driven environment where people love what they do and do it with professionalism. High standards, a willingness to go the extra mile and 100% efficiency are the essentials of the role, in fact, they are the essentials of all of our roles. Like all the best secretaries your positive personality will have an impact on everybody around you, so a little sparkle also goes a long way!
What will you do?
- Help coordinate sales projects
- Communicate with our store teams and District Managers
- Compile important reports and communications for management and stores
- Coordinate alcohol and fireworks licensing
- Organise training and assessments and issue certification
- Update our store alarm contact information
- Handle incoming calls, emails and post
What will you need?
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- A passion for quality
- A high degree of flexibility
- The ability to communicate confidently with people at all levels
- Outstanding computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Flawless typing skills
- A friendly, enthusiastic nature
What do we offer?
- £18,440 - £28,928 pro rata (subject to experience)
- 10% London Weighting (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required