The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and dreams through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
Would you like to a part of the adventure?
Are you a high calibre supply chain professional looking to be part of the Professional Products Division working with brands such as L’Oréal Professionel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix and Decléor? If so, we’d love to hear from you. As a result of internal moves we now looking to speak with experienced Demand Planners about opportunities.
As Demand Planner you will work at the heart of the business, driving perfect execution of all launches and promotions across UKI. You will own and drive the forecast process and be involved in the timely resolution of all issues to achieve turnover and timely launches, as well as having a wider involvement in cross-divisional excellence projects.
What would be my key responsibilities?
- You will own and lead the demand planning process for your brand(s)
- You will work closely with marketing, commercial and finance to build the UK&I forecast for your brand(s)
- You will present the global forecast in the validation meetings for senior management sign-off, highlighting risks and opportunities vs. financial commitments
- You will manage the launch process for your brand(s) from launch sizing to execution to post launch analysis
- You will be responsible for animating Demand Planning KPIs to the business, driving KPI improvement initiatives
- You will manage the catalogue for your brand(s) in-line with stock value, stock quality and SKU count targets
- You will liaise with the international supply team on product launches, demand variation and stock liabilities
- You will have the opportunity to lead projects and assume system key user responsibilities
Who would I be reporting to?
Divisional Demand Planning Manager
What will my Key Performance Indicators be?
- M-1 & 3 Forecast Accuracy and Bias
- M-1 & 3 Launch Forecast Accuracy and Bias
- Stock Value and Stock Quality: Total Stock £ ; SLOBS %
- Catalogue: #SKUs for Finished Goods and PLV
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Strong social skills in order to establish effective links internally and externally
- Ability to reach mutually acceptable solutions to complex problems which arise; level headed, able to manage and resolve issues under pressure
- Confident managing complexity in a time pressured environment
- Experience in presenting internally and externally and adapting communication style
- Confident dealing with and influencing people at all levels across the business
- A creative thinker and willing to challenge existing processes and propose solutions
- People Developer
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.