The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the...
SENIOR COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
- Develop and drive the Integrated Marketing and Communications campaigns for key launches alongside Brand Business Leaders and Head of Digital for 360 plans encompassing comms/PR, influencers, digital and social.
- Own & manage brand communications calendar including major launches
- Full budget ownership for communications, events and social by brand and category
- Central ownership of social calendar; ensuring daily content being posted equally amongst categories
- Creating seasonal/always-on content for Twitter, Facebook and Instagram ensuring that no clashes or cannibalisation of posts between categories
- Manage and lead bi-weekly team meetings with Digital and Senior Brand Managers.
- Own central monthly reporting & analysis. Identifying competitor wins, learnings, opportunities for new influencer outreach
- Own spokesmodel relations with agents including shoot logistics, campaign approvals, event logistics, contracts etc
- Talent agent relationship lead for the brand including Beauty squad contracts, deliverables per category, agent relationships. Eg Redhare, Gleam, Kameleon
- Involved with crisis management alongside corporate communications
- Own senior level media relations with Beauty Directors, Editors, online news writes, showbiz desks etc
- Oversee brand events & the L'Oreal Paris eventing strategy eg Cannes, Paris Fashion Week and Barber Club
- Be the guardian of the brands image ensuring creative/visual ‘outputs’ to a high enough standard
- Own relationship with our Global team through sharing local activations, learnings, opportunities etc.
- Seeking out new opportunities of partnerships – identifying new talent we should be working with
- Lead on total brand/corporate campaigns or activations such as Princes Trust and manage the brands relationship with them
- Team management to include managing Assistant Comms Manager & PR assistant
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required