Senior Education Developer Kérastase and Shu Uemura – Professional Products Division Field based but easy access to London is...
Kérastase and Shu Uemura are the global leaders in luxury professional haircare. Our commitment to...
Senior Education Developer Kérastase and Shu Uemura – Professional Products Division
Field based but easy access to London is important
Kérastase and Shu Uemura are the global leaders in luxury professional haircare. Our commitment to education, plus the continuing growth of the brands, means that we have a new opportunity for a Senior Education Developer to join our successful team.
What are key highlights of this role?
The successful candidate will take on the responsibility of working with the education manager developing education content for Kérastase and Shu Uemura on courses and digital platforms.
You will create and execute new education formats and work closely with our artistic and freelance team to maximise the position of the brands.
The network you would work with
You will be liaising with some of the leading names in the hairdressing industry. As part of our dynamic education team you’ll work alongside some of the world’s greatest hairdressers in a varied and creative role that offers a richly rewarding and successful future. You will also work closely with the Kérastase and Shu Uemura Business Development Executives to ensure the continued growth of the brand
Your key job accountabilities
- The development of Kérastase and Shu Uemura artistic and freelance team. You will also be responsible for educating Kérastase and Shu Uemura in our high profile accounts across an area covering the South East
- Working closely with the Kérastase and Shu Uemura Business Development Executives (Commercial team) to ensure the quality of knowledge and service that is associated with the brands is conveyed to the salons
- We are looking for an exceptional individual - a self-motivated team player - who has enjoyed previous experience of delivering education within a hairdressing environment. You will share our passion for inspiring others to maximise their performance through Kérastase. The ideal candidate will have an appreciation for superior service and will reflect the values of a luxury brand in this arena
- Flexibility and the ability to consistently meet and maintain high standards are crucial. Your proven organisational skills will allow you to use your time effectively and your communication and presentation skills will be excellent
- You set yourself demanding goals and are focused on quality as well as attention to detail.
- You enjoy defining your own role, and constantly look for ways to exceed your objectives.
A passion for exciting projects motivates you and gives you the energy to deliver on your daily tasks
What we look for
You set yourself demanding goals and demolish obstacles to achieve them. Focused on quality and attention to detail, you will not compromise standards. You probably think of yourself as an entrepreneur.
You value innovation as a business strategy. You also try to keep up to the minute with current trends. Ultimately, you share our belief in flexibility as a way of life.
You are a real leader, creating a compelling vision and then communicating it with style and charisma. You’ve always been comfortable defending a point of view.
You feel that you have an aptitude for our profession through a true sensitivity to our products & our market.
Passionate about beauty, you understand the importance of aesthetic quality, detail and the perfect choice of colour.
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
- NVQ level 3 hairdressing (or equal qualification)
- Exceptional confidence and communication skills
- Enthusiastic manner and customer service skills
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office, proficient in creating presentations and use of powerpoint, excel
- Ability to inspire, motivate, coach and develop people
- Passion for the haircare industry
- Strong organisational skills
- Diplomacy and patience
- Ability to work in an ever changing & demanding environment
- Experience in delivering education in the hairdressing environment
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.