Education Consultant -...
50 Years of inspiration – Industry Pioneers….Leading the...
Over the past five decades, Redken has built its “professional edge” and become a pioneer of products, programs and practices that have crafted...
Education Consultant - Redken
50 Years of inspiration – Industry Pioneers….Leading the Future
Over the past five decades, Redken has built its “professional edge” and become a pioneer of products, programs and practices that have crafted the industry as we know it today. Redken has also touched the hearts of countless salon professionals through its dedication to help them learn better, earn better and live better
As part of our dynamic Technical team you'll work alongside some of the world's greatest hairdressers in a varied and creative role that offers a richly rewarding and successful future.
Purpose of your new role
To create, execute and deliver education to salons within your territory and on occasion in London. Reporting to the Redken & Pureology Education Manager, you will work closely with the Field Sales Consultants to ensure the quality of knowledge and service that is associated with the brand is conveyed to the salons.
Your key job accountabilities
- We are looking for an exceptional individual - a talented hairdresser and a self-motivated teammate - who has enjoyed previous experience of delivering technical expertise within a salon environment with bundles of energy and enjoy presenting
- Deep understanding and experience of colour is an absolute essential requirement to the role
- As well as being an advanced colour expert, we’re looking for someone who is commercially astute and understands the importance of selling; you are good with figures and be able to drive sales of both Redken and Pureology in a Salon environment
- You will share our real passion for inspiring others to maximise their performance through Redken & Pureology
- You will have an appreciation for superior service and will reflect the values of a superior brand in this arena
- Flexibility, a full driving licence and the ability to consistently meet and maintain high standards are crucial. Your proven organisational skills will allow you to use your time effectively and your communication and presentation skills will be excellent.
- You will be required to stay away from home, and may be required to travel on a Sunday evening
- You set yourself demanding goals and are focussed on quality as well as attention to detail
- You love defining your own role, and constantly look for ways to exceed your objectives
- A real passion for exciting projects motivates you and gives you the energy to deliver on your daily tasks.
- You try to keep up to the minute with current trends, commercial and brand awareness
- You feel that you have an aptitude for our profession through a true sensitivity to our products & our market
- Passionate about haircare/ skin care you understand the importance of aesthetic quality and detail
- You are able to focus and achieve targets / objectives set
- Experience in delivering Education Workshops, Presentations and Classes
- NVQ Level 2 & 3
Essential skills required
- Extensive knowledge and experience of colour
- Exceptional confidence
- Technical competence and cutting competence
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Experience of building relationships with clients
- Full driving licence and willing to travel widely as part of the role
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Packages, namely PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Enthusiastic manner
- Ability to inspire, motivate, coach and develop people
- Passion for the haircare/ skin care industry
- Strong organisational skills
- Diplomacy and patience
- Ability to work in a ever changing & demanding environment
What could L’Oréal offer me?
L’Oréal is focused on talent development. We will support you throughout your career with regular reviews and clear expectations and objectives. If you meet these objectives, you can expect your career to progress to other roles either internationally or in another Division. We will also provide you with world class learning and development opportunities as well as excellent benefits.
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required