What are you going to do
Are you looking for a part-time job this academic year? After School Nannies is looking for students to work with families across SW London. If you enjoy working with children and looking for a part-time job that is more rewarding than bar work or retail, this is the perfect opportunity for you to gain experience and build transferrable skills.
Your tasks can include;
- Pick up children from school and take them to after school activities or home.
- Supervise/help with homework and oversee play activities.
- Prepare and serve a nutritious, healthy evening meal for the children.
- Sort school bags/wash uniform and games kit for the next day.
- Help and encourage children to keep their bedrooms/playrooms clean and tidy.
- Supervise bath and bedtime for very young children.
What we ask:
- Minimum Degree not applicable
- Previous childcare experience
- Availability from 3pm onwards during term time one to five afternoons per week and where possible for longer hours or full days during all or part of the school holidays.
- Fluent English to engage fully with the homework demands of most of our families.
- Previous childcare experience (ideally one to two years, formal or informal) and checkable references.
- An enhanced DBS (CRB) disclosure. If you do not have one we can apply for one on your behalf.
- Valid and current visa/work permit where applicable.
- Clean driving licence is generally preferred but not essential
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Home Care
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required