Part-time / student nannies for after school jobs in London
After School Nannies agency works to find you a rewarding, fun and flexible job that fits around your course commitments. They work with families who value the benefits of employing students and are looking for people just like you today.
Are you looking for a part-time job this academic year? After School Nannies is looking for students to work with families across SW London. If you enjoy working with children and looking for a part-time job that is more rewarding than bar work or retail, this is the perfect opportunity for you to gain experience and build transferrable skills.
Your tasks can include;
- Pick up children from school and take them to after school activities or home.
- Supervise/help with homework and oversee play activities.
- Prepare and serve a nutritious, healthy evening meal for the children.
- Sort school bags/wash uniform and games kit for the next day.
- Help and encourage children to keep their bedrooms/playrooms clean and tidy.
- Supervise bath and bedtime for very young children.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Rewarding job opportunities and the chance to really make a difference in the lives of children and families
- Different & varied activites
- Minimum Degree not applicable
- Previous childcare experience
- Availability from 3pm onwards during term time one to five afternoons per week and where possible for longer hours or full days during all or part of the school holidays.
- Fluent English to engage fully with the homework demands of most of our families.
- Previous childcare experience (ideally one to two years, formal or informal) and checkable references.
- An enhanced DBS (CRB) disclosure. If you do not have one we can apply for one on your behalf.
- Valid and current visa/work permit where applicable.
- Clean driving licence is generally preferred but not essential
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Home Care
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required