To design, launch and manage Thomas Cook Money mobile banking products across all Group markets. Continually identifying new opportunities to maximise revenue and profitable growth across all channels.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Using market and customer insight, identify profitable product/segment opportunities for TCM mobile banking products to grow revenues and profitability and increase market share.
- Own all Thomas Cook Money mobile banking strategic initiatives, and manage our product Roadmap. Design, build, deliver and measure.
- Lead Thomas Cook Money’s Direct to Customer mobile banking proposition to attract travel customers to our mobile banking products through digital channels.
- Partner with Marketing, PR and CRM matrixed teams to develop and agree a schedule of activity to complement all mobile banking strategic initiatives.
- Develop & own a Dashboard report for your products in each market.
- Own the design of the Customer Value Proposition for mobile banking and use all channels available to communicate and educate mobile bank members and future mobile bank members about program features and benefits.
- Manage the Product Backlog and help prioritise with internal and external teams our fix it and build it agenda.
- Build and manage internal relationships with cross functional teams; Marketing, CRM, Online, Retail, Compliance, Legal & Finance.
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Knowledge of Financial Services products. Mobile banking an advantage.
- Experience of working with matrixed teams in multiple markets
- End to end product lifecycle experience
- Track record of designing innovative products that anticipate and exceed customer needs
- Solid understanding of Business Case creation and communication
- Experience of working in multiple markets an advantage.
- Not afraid to challenge existing ways of working and come prepared to recommend new process enhancement
What can we offer you?
In return for your valuable contribution to the business you’ll receive a competitive salary, 23 days annual leave, excellent holiday concessions, industry leading training, a contributory pension and a great flexible benefits package. As a large global travel business with employees based throughout the world; including overseas, tour operations and an airline, the sky really is the limit for your career progression. Life at Thomas Cook is fast-paced and full of opportunities. We’re a leading international travel company that believes in empowering our people, so when you join us, you’ll be given the chance to create, learn and innovate. You’ll also be given the support and training you need to develop your career in the direction you choose.