Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Create intuitive user interfaces and customer experiences for customers, staff and other users of Thomas Cook digital products
- Produce quality concept sketches, wireframes, prototypes, interaction specs and other artefacts to support an effective product development process
- Understand and advise on implementation of Thomas Cook visual designs
- Contribute to consistent UX design standards across the products
- Understand and advocate for users with internal teams
- Use research, data and insights to support CX and UX in Thomas Cook
- Credible advocate for user-centred design and research within Thomas Cook
- Proactively identifies areas where UX can add value to the digital products
- Stays current on UX best practices and supports upskilling of others
What we need from you:
- Translate user and business goals into usable, intuitive customer experiences
- Created customer experiences that tangibly contribute to business goals
- Produced high quality artefacts to enable development of product features
- Practical knowledge of UX role in agile Scrum methodology ways of working
- Interprets and applies data, research and insight to inform design decisions
- Self-motivated and able to organise and prioritise own workload
- Pragmatic and can balance needs of user and the business
- Commitment to quality with a drive to own and resolve problems
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Evidence of attending meet-ups and other external UX events
In return for your valuable contribution to the business, you will receive …
- A competitive salary.
- 23 days annual leave.
- Exclusive last minute colleague deals with the opportunity to stay in 5* luxury at low cost expense.
- Attractive discounts on all of our Thomas Cook holidays
- Industry leading training
- Contributory pension.
- A ‘Mychoice’ flexible benefits package giving you the chance to create a benefits package to suit you, your family and your lifestyle!! For more information on this amazing package please visit our website
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required