Kids Entertainer High Season - English... Our vision today remains true to Thomas Cook’s ambitions - to be the world’s most loved holiday company. How would you like to make someone’s holiday dream come true? In this role,
Kids Entertainer High Season - English Speaking
Our vision today remains true to Thomas Cook’s ambitions - to be the world’s most loved holiday company.
How would you like to make someone’s holiday dream come true?
In this role, that’s exactly what you’ll be doing for our customers! We’ll ask you to put yourself in our customer’s flip flops, to truly understand what they’re looking for from their perfect holiday.
Working as part of the In Destination services team (IDS) you will truly need to put the customer at our heart at every stage of their holiday, from their arrival at the airport to their time at the hotel to providing excellent holiday information.
To ensure exceptional service is delivered to customers in destination. To work as part of the Kids Club team with a responsibility to prepare, manage and deliver sessions.
Key Responsibilities; Ensure all activities for children are fun, engaging and safe.
A role that combines customer service and entertaining children – the Perfect job!
What you’ll need to succeed in this role:
• Deliver exceptional customer service to achieve service & targets in line with the SLA
• Create and organize a varied activity program for children 3-11 years
• Deliver the Kids Disco in the evening
• Ensure activities are engaging, fun, creative & entertaining at all times to the customers
• Guide both day and evening events as required on your own or as part of the team
• Take an active role in any in-house entertainment/ activity where possible
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free