Tech start-up of the year 2016, now open in Bristol.
Looking for an experienced operations manager
Hailing from the shores of Bondi Beach Australia, DisruptSports.com is shaking up sports equipment with forward-thinking and disruptive technologies.Disrupt was founded on the simple idea of creating a piece of equipment with your personality, and individual needs in mind. We help you custom make your own equipment. From the dimensions, to the construct and even the artistic design, we are able to give you expert advice and guidance on the path to creating your dream sports equipment (surfboards, snowboards, skateboards, yoga equipment, if you name it we can help make it).
In the last year we have opened an office in the Chicago and LA & now the UK. We're in need of an operations manager to help with the day to day quoting, making and distribution on goods
- This role is a varied role looking after the day to day UK operations
- Liaising directly with suppliers, testing new products and onboarding factories to our management software
- Management of production and logistic of goods ensuring their on spec and on time delivery
- QC and management of final good output internationally
- Improving operational efficiency of all company processes
- Developing a physical product roadmap of new products
- Building. recruiting & training additional operations staff gloabally
- 100% onspec and ontime deliveries
- Build and maintain relationships with key suppliers to ensure capacity in the market
- Devise a product strategy, hunt and develop your own ideas for new product R&D
- Maintain and develop your knowledge of the extreme sports market.
- Work closely with the Operations Team in the UK & Australia to ensure your products are fit for purpose
- Seek out all opportunities to grow your knowledge and learning
Internal: Sales team (UK, USA, Australia) , COO (UK)
External: New and existing suppliers
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work to targets and thrive under pressure.
- Detailed awareness of our product offering
- Ability to think on your feet and Get-sh%t-done
- Good team work ethic.
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of responsibilities and the nature of a growing company
Love innovation, learning and always be looking for ways to improve
What we offer:
- As per the above the job offers good income, bonus. unlimted holidays and a chance to help grow a start-up
- Minimum degree: a 1st in Get Sh%t done
- Minimum work experience: 3 years ops experice
- As above
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Sport / Adventure, Management, Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required