What are you going to do
Reporting to the Senior Manager – People & Culture, the People & Culture Intern will support the P&C Coordinator & the Recruitment Coordinator with new hire onboarding
processes and administration whilst gaining valuable oversight into all facets
of the people & culture operations.
- Coordinate welcome letters, People & Culture Inductions and collect paperwork
- Keep track of, and ensure new employees complete new hire tasks
- Coordinate AMRA business separation training
- Creating paperwork for employee changes
- Complete new hire forms for IT & facilities.
- Maintaining the holiday and absence management system (EDays)
- Provide support to the P&C Coordinator with updating details in the People & Culture employee management system (Namely)
- Processing of HR invoices and creation of PO's for finance system
- Handle the reference procedures for the recruitment team
- Support the rollout of People & Culture initiatives
- Working in collaboration with the Global recruitment team to support recruiting events
What we ask:
- In Study Undergrad
- Administration and customer support experience
- Studying for a HR degree or business studies with a strong interest in HR.
- Strong system skills and experience including MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Proven ability to prioritise, meet deadlines all with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator – Verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Most important is a positive and proactive attitude, who would take it upon themselves to develop their skills and knowledge in order to support the wider People & Culture team.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
Between £15000 and £16000 per year
- Responsible for
- New hires, employee changes and leavers process. Administration, reporting and system. Team support.
- Type of Job
- Human Resources
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required