Customer support in London pre and during Christmas break in Vauxhall, Central London
Side is a platform that offers flexible jobs to empower students, graduates and freelancers in their everyday lives by allowing them to earn extra money and work with fast growing companies.
We are currently looking for 30 motivated individuals to do a customer support task for a flower delivery start-up pre and during Christmas break!
This role is for a very successful flower delivery company to help them handle the surge in customer queries during Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas week (18-22 Dec)
- Handling customer enquiries via Zendesk (email, phone & chat)
- Representing the brand over a key period
- Getting Customer Delight (what they call Customer Service) training in one the UK's fastest growing and best loved flower brands.
The role is mainly to:
- Resolve customer requests (in writing): Answer customer requests via email, chat and propose solutions before and after sales
- Resolve customer requests (speaking): Answer customer requests on the phone and propose solutions before and after sales
- Dispatch requests: Dispatch customer requests to the right person in the company
What we offer:
Handle customer enquiries via Zendesk (email, phone & chat) with excellent phone manner, computer skills and fast typing, for Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas.
- The 1st training takes place on w/c November 6th. You need to be available for 4hrs one day that week.
- Then we'll need a few Siders end of November for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Finally you need to be available on December 18th-22nd.
Working hours are 9am - 6pm
The task is paid £9/h
- Education Level
- Vauxhall, Central London
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
- Responsible for
- Customer Support
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Management, Sales, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required