We're looking for Warehouse, Digital and Production assistants to join our large team in the build-up to the D&AD Judging Week in April 2018. The contract will run from February/March 2018 until the end of April 2018. For further details on the roles please refer to our website https://www.dandad.org/en/d-ad-careers/
• Deal confidently and efficiently with incoming and outgoing entry queries.
• Provide a high level of customer service to entrants.
• Use the D&AD query database to log and resolve all queries.
• When required assist the telesales team to make outbound calls to companies and individuals who may potentially enter the D&AD Awards.
• Use the D&AD cataloguing system to record and check entry data.
• Sort and open packages.
• Process and file physical entries.
• Quality check moving image, stills and web based entries.
• Identify and resolve problems with entries, contacting the entrant where necessary.
• Complete the detailed cataloguing and packaging and checking process in preparing the work in time for judging.
• Ensure the immaculate presentation and condition of work at all times.
• Liaise with management to resolve complex problems.
• If necessary support other Production Assistants across the Professional or New Blood Awards during busy periods.
• Ensure all the entries are catalogued in time for online Judging.
• Communicate with the judges to ensure they understand and complete the online judging process on time.
• Resolve any issue that may be raised by the judges during the judging process.
• Ensure management is informed of any problems that may arise.
• Ensure all communication with the judges is consistent and in line with D&ADs tone of voice.
• Assist with the transportation to and set up of work at Judging.
• Ensure work is accurately prepared and displayed for judging.
• Support judging sessions when required.
• Assist jury managers during Judging week when required.
• Jury manage sessions if required.
• Help resolve on-site problems and queries.
• At the end of judging assist in taking down and packing up work and equipment.
• May be required to stay in nearby hotel during festival (paid for by D&AD)
Skills required for the job
• Computer literate.
• Good organisational skills.
• Excellent proactive customer service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Flexible Approach to working hours, especially during Judging week
• Rigorous attention to detail.
• A second language would be desirable but not essential.
• A knowledge of digital media and file types is desirable but not essential.
• Flexible approach to workload
• Knowledge of the advertising and design industry (desirable but not essential)
• Sense of humour
For further details please visit our website.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free