European Bartender School are looking for a Marketing Intern
As an international company, marketing is of crucial importance for us to deliver consistent material across all of our markets.
The internship consists of assisting your Marketing team to create, schedule and maintain content across various online sales platforms such as websites, brochures, blogs, PR, and social media. As our Marketing Intern, your working hours will be 09:00-18:00 from Monday-Thursday and 09:00-16:00 on Friday.
You will also need to bring your own laptop, however you will be provided with a computer screen.
- Support all aspects of multiple social media accounts,
including content creation and community development. (Organic)
- Facilitate creation of inspirational content that is globally consistent across all digital platforms (Website, Facebook, Instagram,
Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Writing fresh and engaging copy, as well as
participating/creating conversations, identifying advocates together with the
Advocate and Influencer Executive
- Working closely with the team to understand and participate in ongoing marketing and campaign activities;
- Analysing, optimising and reporting on the community performance;
- Define, track, and analyse metrics across all digital platforms to continuously identify new opportunities for engagement and reach.
Report on owned media content performance.
- Use analytics to produce genuine audience insights to identify new commercial opportunities and drive strategy.
What we offer:
What You'll Receive:
- A salary of 300€ per month
- A young and dynamic working environment
- Company paid snacks and coffee/tea
- Company paid events and trips
- Free weekly Spanish classes
- Casual dress code and an in-office music system
- Bachelors Degree (studying)
- None Necessary
- Spoken and written English to an extremely high standard (extra languages are a bonus)
- Bachelor's degree or close to graduation in marketing, creative writing, copywriting or a similar field
- A desire to learn and grow professionally
- Experience with the Office Package, especially Word and Excel
- Experience with blogging or other forms of publishing are a big plus
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
- Responsible for
- Marketing Tasks
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required