Luxury Tour operator seeks travel consultant intern in Worcester
Finest Journeys is a destination management company serving its partner US based tour operator with luxury tours for individuals and small groups in Britain and Europe. We are building a travel sales and reservations team in our Worcester city centre offices to handle our ambitious growth plans. The role is extremely diverse and involves extensive coordination and booking of travel arrangements, and liaising with the local point of contact, plus accurate data entry.
Building strong relationships with your
clients and ensuring that their trip runs smoothly, you will provide detailed
itineraries, with meticulous attention to detail.
The ideal candidate for this role will be commercially aware and be well travelled within Europe and a naturally proactive, quick thinker. You will be a superb rapport builder and approachable with a fabulous telephone manner, used to working in an upmarket/luxury environment.
You will need to be systems savvy as you will be using MS Office and in-house
Duties and responsibilities
- Have a total commitment to customer service and ensure that our clients return home having had a distinctive and enriching experience
- Ensure that every penny invested into a customer delivers a solid
return on investment
- Develop strong personable relationships with key contacts.
- Strong team work ethic
- Keep up to date with product and industry information. You need to develop an intimate
knowledge of the products and services the company offers.
- Attend international familiarisation trips
What we offer:
Exposure to a wide range of commercial activity working within a small and friendly team with the opportunity to grow and develop your skills
- Undergraduate with good A levels
- Customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Previous sales and relationship building
- Sound understanding of commercial processes
- Excellent organisational, planning and
- administrative skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Results orientated
- Excellent IT skills
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
- Responsible for
- International travel reservations and tour planning
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Advice, Sales, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required