Product Analysts within the viagogo product team are key to our success, and we’re hiring!
Product Analysts are a core part of the viagogo team and are responsible for using our rich data-sets to guide what the business works on. As a graduate Product Analyst you will be mentored by, (and sat directly next to) a senior member of the product team. Your mentor is there to assist you when needed, but will give you the independence and freedom to learn quickly and take ownership of your own work. The projects you are tasked with will be varied, but always include plenty of collaboration with Product Managers and Developers. You will be taught the technical skills to carry out analysis, and you will learn how to communicate the results of your efforts to the rest of the company. There will always be a colleague on-hand to give guidance when required, or to bounce ideas off, and we encourage you to ask questions at every opportunity. We don’t believe in fake work for training, so you’ll be making a difference from your very first day.
- Identify the metrics we should care about, and generate strategies to improve our performance in these metrics.
- Analysing how our products, such as our website, impact our sales and customer satisfaction, and use the understanding you gain to prioritise the projects we work on.
- Discover insight from our large data sets and external data sources to determine growth opportunities so we can scale our company. This could include deciding how much we should spend on social media advertising, or whether we should invest our time into entering a new geography.
- Automate manual processes required to advertise, sell and deliver tickets to our customers.
- Effectively communicate your findings with colleagues from across the company so the recommendations you make can be acted upon.
- You should be graduating soon, or recently graduated from a top tier university with a degree in a quantitative field. You'll have excellent academics.
- No previous experience with programming languages or work experience is required, we will provide you with all the training required to excel in your career.
The ideal candidate is:
- Organised with an attention to detail
- Curious and ambitious in nature
- Confident enough to speak up, ask questions, and share your opinion
- Able to defend your ideas and challenge your colleague’s suggestions to find the optimal way to achieve our objectives
- Excited to learn new skills and solve problems creatively and efficiently
- Willing to go above and beyond to deliver results
This is the ideal opportunity if you are ready to start a fast-paced career in the tech industry and play a big part in an international e-commerce. Our friendly culture is an excellent place to begin your analytical career, and being part of viagogo is a lot of fun. Outside the regular working day, you can join in our poker nights, sports teams and hack nights, or start a new social event of your own. If you are keen to develop your understanding of how international businesses like ours work at scale, you’ll be able to join in sessions with the CEO where you can discuss your thoughts on what viagogo should do next.
viagogo is a global online platform for live sport, music and entertainment tickets. viagogo aims to provide ticket buyers
with the widest possible choice of tickets to events across the world, and helps ticket sellers ranging from individuals
with a spare ticket to large multi-national event organizers reach a global audience.
viagogo has partnered with many of the world’s leading brands in sport and entertainment, and has helped customers from almost
every country in the world access tickets to their favorite events in the language, currency and on the device of their
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required