What are you going to do
StudentJob International is operating in many European countries. We strive to be the ultimate online job portal for students benefiting both students and companies with regards to recruitment for temporary/full-time jobs, internships, placements and graduate jobs. Your role will be essential in implementing effective marketing strategies to contribute to our success!
- You will manage the UK StudentJob website, attracting students and employers to register;
- Your focus will be on SEO & referral partners, meaning you’ll spend a lot of time writing / optimizing content on our website and contacting partners to start or improve cooperations;
- You will analyze the performance of the website using Google Analytics and other tools;
- You will be in charge of our social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram;
- You will respond to all clients, from big name companies to students;
- You will support the UK sales team by, for example, gathering website data used for sales purposes (you’re not expected to do any sales tasks yourself);
- We really appreciate you bringing in new ideas!
What we offer
- An innovative, friendly, and young office – there is always time and space for relaxing and socialising!
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement surrounded by +/- 35-40 international colleagues
- Online marketing team consists of eight other interns from all over Europe, led by 2 experienced digital marketers who will train and help you
- Training on SEO, Google Analytics, Facebook ads / Adwords, reporting, online marketing as a whole, conversion rate optimisation
- A competitive European placement salary (€550) & reimbursement of travel expenses (Max. €200 per month)
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant (+/- €350 p/month)
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons)
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more!
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student Bachelor/Master student
- Your native tongue is English
- You enjoy writing texts and working with numbers / data
- You are interested in international business and online marketing
- You are available to start in June 2019 and you can stay for 12 months
- You have the right to live, work and study in Europe.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Foreign: Abroad
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
€550 Per Month
- Responsible for
- You will manage the UK StudentJob website, social media and partners.
- Type of Job
- Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required