We are Talent are currently looking for candidates to join our team and work with us at a top local racecourse in some of the most prestigious areas.
We are currently looking for bubbly, friendly and enthusiastic individuals that have the desire to work with us throughout the rest of the season and earn some great money!
Skills and experience within the hospitality/restaurant area are preferred but is not a desire!
- Monthly race meetings at the local racecourse
- VIP restaurants to work in with job roles from Waiting, Bar and Running food from Kitchen
- Hourly pay rate with great tips to be rewarded!
- Experience is preferred but not necessary
- Must be available for 5 specific weekdays in March
- Candidates must live within the local area as travel to and from racecourse is independent, alternatively parking onsite is available
- You must be over the age of 18
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly pay rates
- Tips can be gained for service standards!
- Monthly work to fit around your work/study schedule
- Seasonal work
- A-levels/College educated
- customer service experience preferred
- Over 18 years of age applicants only
- Live within the local area - transport is made at own expense
- 5 specific dates in March must be available for
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£8.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Serving drinks and food to clients, looking after tables
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required