Fragrance... Established in 2009, Atelier Cologne is the first Maison de Parfum creating Pure Perfumes inspired by the legendary Eau de Cologne. The founders, Sylvie Ganter and Christophe Cervasel, gave birth to a new olfactive family, ...
Established in 2009, Atelier Cologne is the first Maison de Parfum creating Pure Perfumes inspired by the legendary Eau de Cologne. The founders, Sylvie Ganter and Christophe Cervasel, gave birth to a new olfactive family, “Cologne Absolue”. For the first time, citruses are blended with the most precious natural raw materials for perfectly balanced creations and outstanding lasting power. Each Cologne Absolue tells the story of treasured emotions and powerful memories.
As a Fragrance Advisor you will have a true passion for fragrance and be able to talk confidently about the products on offer giving luxury customer service. You’ll be target driven, and have skills in traffic stopping and telling the story behind the product to enhance sales of the fragrance.
Master Category Knowledge
· Have a full understanding of all ATELIER COLOGNE products and update the team’s product knowledge where necessary, primarily for ATELIER COLOGNE’s fragrance ranges
· Attend, engage and participate in all brand training, and implement afterwards
· Monitor Icon products on a daily basis
· Be aware of competitor’s products and activity, communicating relevant information to line manager
· Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the fragrance market
· Promote the brand expertise in fragrance
Execute Business & Operations
· Complete all personal paperwork accurately, legibly and on time
· Be aware of account and personal targets and key performance indicator targets
· Closely monitor stock levels, following retailer guidelines, raising issues to line manager
· Offer creative ideas to generate new business; with focus on product launches and anniversaries
· Be aware of and abide by Boutique rules and regulations
Drive Selling Process/Techniques
· Deliver luxury service at all times, inviting customers back for a return appointment
· Generate retail sales through the successful execution of in-store events and strengthen brand loyalty; with a focus on fragrance
· Make appropriate, personalised product and sample recommendations
· Have a strong focus on link selling and the recruitment of new customers
· Use confident communication and presentation skills when dealing with customers
· Maximise selling during busy periods by traffic stopping
· Develop the fragrance business to ensure gain in market share and increase counter and brand ranking
Foster Service Attitude
· Show passion for people and products
· Follow grooming guidelines to promote brand image
· Maintain a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules
· Ensures customers communication standards are met
· Ensure all customers receive the highest level of service, completing all necessary steps of customers transactions
· Fosters team spirit
· Coaches peers when appropriate
· Leads by example
· Share know-how and experience
· Work effectively with colleagues in Boutique in the field and at head office.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free