Based: Hammersmith,... Duration: 5 days Start date: Monday 9th April... Eligibility: You must be in your first year of university. Unpaid work experience: Lunch and Travel covered (zones 1-6) ROLE... You will be a key...
Based: Hammersmith, London
Duration: 5 days
Start date: Monday 9th April 2018
Eligibility: You must be in your first year of university.
Unpaid work experience: Lunch and Travel covered (zones 1-6)
You will be a key member within in one of our National Accounts Teams, reporting to a National Account Manager. You will work closely with numerous teams within the Consumer Products Division, including Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance.
· Tracking and analysing sales figures, promotions and new product launches
· Supporting your account in tailoring new launches
· Accurately forecasting promotions and launch quantities
· You must be results driven with an ability to achieve set objectives
· Strong numerical and analytical skills
· Confident in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong organisational skills
· Confident presentation skills
Please note that once you have submitted your application the Graduate Team will be reviewing it all submissions in January 2018. You will hear back within the first week of February.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free