Beauty... NYX Professional Make Up is a fast paced, professional makeup brand, the darling of makeup artists, bloggers and consumers alike. Created in California, and named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night, NYX Professional...
NYX Professional Make Up is a fast paced, professional makeup brand, the darling of makeup artists, bloggers and consumers alike. Created in California, and named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night, NYX Professional Make Up symbolizes beauty and power, and is known for high quality, professional makeup at accessible prices.
As a Beauty Advisor you are the face of NYX Professional Make Up and the first point of contact with the customer. This role requires a sense of service as you assist the customer with finding the product or service that is perfect for them. You will be responsible for driving retail sales within your counter and working as a team to hit counter targets. You must have a passion for make-up and have a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets
Master Category Knowledge
· Monitor Icon products on a daily basis
· Be aware of competitor’s products and activity, communicating relevant information to line manager
· Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the beauty market
· Be able to offer a high level of expertise in terms of makeup techniques, latest trends and advice
Execute Business & Operations
· To be fully aware and accountable for achievement of personal targets.
· Complete all personal paperwork accurately, legibly and on time
· Be aware of and abide by store rules and regulations
· Closely monitor stock levels, following retailer guidelines, raising issues to line manager
· Assist the line manager and store management team in all aspects of the business
· Prepare well for launches/activity
Drive Selling Process/Techniques
· Have a strong focus on link selling and the recruitment of new customers
· Maximise selling during heavy traffic periods; delivering unparalleled service
· Make appropriate, personalised product and sample recommendations
· Use confident communication and presentation skills when dealing with customers
· Generate retail sales through the successful execution of in-store events and strengthen brand loyalty
· Follow the company’s strategy on counter/in store
· Assist customers by finding substitutions for returned merchandise and/or out of stock items
· Regularly communicate Retail and KPI achievement updates to line manager
Foster Service Attitude
· Show passion for people and makeup
· Follow grooming guidelines to promote brand image
· Creates long-term relationships with customer and nurtures repeat business
· Ensure customer communication standards are met
· Complete all necessary steps of customer transactions
· Implement customer record system for maximum customer and business benefit
· Maintain a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules
· Foster team spirit
· Coach peers when appropriate
· Share know-how and experience
· Work effectively with colleagues in store, in the field and at head office.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free