Field Training Manager – SkinCeuticals
Maternity Cover - 12 month contract
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
The Field Training Manager is accountable for educating all new and existing clients on brand knowledge, science, products, professional treatments and sales techniques. Reporting to the Education Manager, the Field Training Manager executes a strong training programme that meets with the brand representation and guidelines. With the delivery of regular academy training sessions, regional trainings and individual in-clinic training sessions she/he is covering all aspects required to build revenue that supports the business and the existing SkinCeuticals training programme.
Furthermore, the development of a close and supporting collaboration with the Sales Team, the role of the Field Training Manager will also require autonomy and organisation in all areas.
- Execution and delivery of academy training classes and regional training courses or in-clinic trainings based on the SkinCeuticals Integrated SkinCare Model in UK and Ireland
- Execution and support of customer events in collaboration with the BDM
- Collaborate with the BDM to identify needs or define objectives and opportunities
- Identify needs and client requirements within account training sessions
- Keep an eye on competition and report qualitative feedback from the field
- Enter and update training database on client and prospect information
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
- Embody brand identity and know the professional, aesthetic and beauty universe
- Update regularly about new clinical procedures and treatment protocols within the industry and feedback to the line manager
- Feedback to the Education Manager and BDM to help develop a training strategy that is relevant for the business in UKI
- Create a strong and trustworthy relationship with the account’s key contact person such as SPA manager, training manager and head therapist
- Drive business through ongoing training classes with current campaigns such as Double Defence, new launches as well as generic brand & product training
- Provide regular facial training and peel training by academy training, regional training and in-clinic training to increase the necessity to order SkinCeuticals Professional products
- Bring the SkinCeuticals Integrated Skincare Business Model to live in adequate SkinCeuticals accounts
- Provide tailored follow-up training sessions to reassure the staff’s knowledge and motivation of each customer
- Role model SkinCeuticals consultation skills to secure the customer’s service expertise and advise all consumers in the best way
- Work closely with the training coordinator to track training results and manage the training budget
- Know consumer profiles and transmits consumer centricity
- Foster empathy
- Driver’s license
- NVQ Level 3 or Level 4
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required