What are you going to do
Reporting into the Direct Marketing Executive, the successful candidate will assist in developing and executing DM and brochure campaigns sent to our customer database to drive holiday sales revenue:
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the DM Executive with the production and execution of DM campaigns, to ensure timely delivery within deadlines, including:
- Product content and image selection
- Briefing amends into the design agency
- Cross checking amends have been made successfully
- Proof reading to ensure accuracy of spelling, punctuation and product related information
- Post campaign reports - weekly, month results collated, recorded and distributed to the DM Executive and Marketing Communications Manager
- Building an understanding of the customer profiles and data segments. Work with the Direct Mail Executive to understand performance of campaigns at data segmentation and customer level.
- Assisting with the production of the holiday brochures; liaise with internal stakeholders and teams to ensure correct business content and updates are captured. Liaise with external design agency to ensure accuracy of content and delivery to deadlines.
- Liaising with external agencies to ensure direct marketing campaigns are produced and executed successfully, within timescales.
- Developing and maintaining project packs for each campaign, keeping all campaign administration information and customer database up to date.
- Identifying regional and national direct marketing campaign opportunities, including non-traditional direct marketing media types.
- Assisting with any other advertising & marketing activities required by the DM Executive and the Marketing Communications Manager.
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full training and support
What we ask:
- minimum degree not required
- minimum work experience not required
- The successful candidate will have good commercial awareness and have a structured, logical and analytical way of thinking.
- You will have a flair for creative writing and developing creative artwork with a strong attention to detail and proof reading skills.
- You will have an appropriate degree or professional qualification and or proven experience in Direct Marketing or Marketing.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in direct mail, or a marketing services role.
- Education Level
- University, Other
- Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £16,000 and £19,500 per year
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required