What are you going to do
We are currently recruiting for quality telephone interviewers for a range of languages and across various shift times. Calls are made to businesses and the general public in many countries in local language. Everyone receives an answer, so don't hesitate to apply!!
What we offer:
You will enjoy our international atmosphere.
- Bonus programs and incentives for good performance.
- Flexible schedule of work, easy to combine with your studies or hobbies.
- A dynamic, fast paced, challenging and fun environment.
- Competitive pay rate and access to bonus for good performance.
- You will work speaking your own language.
- You will extend your network, working with more than 20 different nationalities.
Not sales are involved, we do Market Research.
- Company events like international cooking days/competitions.
One of the most central locations to work in London, by Angel tube.
What we ask:
- No minimum degree is required
- First experience preferable but not obligatory
- People who speak English business level
- Are outgoing and enthusiastic
- Have very good communication skills
- Have good keyboard skills
- Available for and want flexible working hours
- Would like to work in an established international market research call center
- Live in London area
- Have a valid work permit for non EU members
- National Insurance Number
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Responsible for
- Telephonic interviewing for market research
- Type of Job
- Secretary, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, German, French, Danish, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Flemish, Swedish