Fuel Hospitality are looking for front of house staff to work at some of the most prestigious events this year! Want to be part of one of the best hospitality agencies in London?Looking for well-paid work with hours to suit your lifestyle? Do you want to get to choose WHEN and WHERE you want to work? Then why not join our team at Fuel Hospitality!
Fuel Hospitality have an enviable reputation for supplying the very best front of house staff to many of the UK's most prestigious events. From movie premiers to back stage bars, sporting venues to fashion launches, our clients expect our staff to be well presented, articulate and have the confidence to deliver the highest levels of service in VIP hospitality areas.
With a hectic season ahead of us, we are looking to add to our team of waiters, waitress, wine waiters and bar staff to look after VIP's and their guests in a number of high profile events such as:
- The Brit Awards
- The Grand Prix
- The Chelsea Flower Show
- Six Nations Rugby Championships at Twickenham
- England World Cup football matches, Ed Sheeran and Taylor swift at Wembley
- Concerts at The O2 including Lady Gaga, Kendrick Lamar, Paloma Faith, Imagine Dragons
- SOLD OUT concerts at Alexandra Palace including- Rag n Bone man and Dua Lipa
- Henley Regatta
If this seems like the job for you then what are you waiting for! Apply now and one of the team will get in contact with you ASAP.
Due to a high number of applicants, we are only able to reply to successful candidates.
What we offer:
We offer full training and excellent rates of pay and can offer work on weekends, full time or part time hours throughout your studies or around other work!
- Not only are we the busiest but we pay some of the best rates out there too.
- Pay rates vary depending on our clients and the roles but typically you can expect to earn between £8p/h and £11p/h for experienced bar, wine waiters, host/hostesses and waiting staff
- No minimum education required
- No work experience required
- Experience is not essential but professionalism is, we like our staff to be smart, well presented with excellent customer service skills.
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
£8.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Drinks and canape receptions, bar work, cocktails and plate service
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required