Want to be part of one of the best hospitality agencies in London? Looking for well-paid work with hours to suit your lifestyle?
Do you want to get to choose WHEN and WHERE you want to work? Then why not join our team at Host Staffing!
Host Staffing have an enviable reputation for supplying the very best front of house staff to many of the UK's most prestigious events. From movie premiers to back stage bars, sporting venues to fashion launches, our clients expect our staff to be well presented, articulate and have the confidence to deliver the highest levels of service in VIP hospitality areas.
With a hectic season ahead of us, we are looking to add to our team of waiters, waitress, wine waiters and bar staff to look after VIP's and their guests in a number of high profile events such as:
- The 2018 Ryder Cup
- HUGE sporting stadiums – The Oval, Wembley, Twickenham, Boxing
- MAJOR concerts – Childish Gambino, 50 Cent, Britney Spears, Jess Glynne, Rudimental, Arctic Monkeys, Florence and the Machine, Years and Years
- Private Members Clubs, Fashion Launches and Parties!
If this seems like the job for you then what are you waiting for! Apply now and one of the team will get in contact with you ASAP.
What we offer
- We offer full training and excellent rates of pay and can offer work on weekends, full time or part time hours throughout your studies or around other work!
- Not only are we the busiest but we pay some of the best rates out there too.
- Pay rates vary depending on our clients and the roles but typically you can expect to earn between £8p/h and £9.75p/h for standard bar and waiting staff.
- No minimum education required
- Experience is not essential but professionalism is, we like our staff to be smart, well presented
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Due to the nature of the hospitality industry and its involvement with alcohol, you must be 18 and above to apply.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 7 - 12
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
£7.50 per hour
- Responsible for
- Standard table service, canapes and customer service
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required