We are looking for a short-term intern that will shadow three of our management team in conducting their daily tasks. Previous experience is not necessary and we will give you as much guidance as is necessary for you to be able to effectively assist the team.
Your daily experience will involve:
- Shadowing our Account Manager, Project Manager and Head of Outreach while executing a number of administrative tasks.
- Helping us to set up proposal deck slides for sales efforts.
- Learning about project management and the importance of inter-team communications.
- Conducting market research on competitors and client industry news.
What we offer
- You'll get direct exposure to clients, giving you helpful industry contacts for when you get a full-time job.
- Complete flexibility. As many or as few days a week as you like, and we'll fit around your other engagements.
- The internship will last as long as you want, or as short as you want.
- A way for you to learn about the day-to-day role of a content/digital marketer by shadowing our senior managers.
- We will cover your travel and lunch expenses, as well as any other relevant expenses.
- GSCEs including C in Maths and English Language.
- You do not need to have had any work experience for this position.
- You be fluent in English
- You be ready and willing to get stuck in
- A-levels or a degree would be preferred but are not necessary
- That's it! You don't need any experience at all
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College
- Working hours per week
- 12 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Internships
- Salary indication
£0.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required