Free digital skills diploma delivered by Creative Process Digital worth £2,600. Places are limited and offered on a first come, first served basis.
The course will equip you with an essential tool kit of digital and creative skills that our employers demand, helping you to create an impressive portfolio of work that will make you the stand-out applicant for any hiring manager. We work with hundreds of great companies across Brighton and Sussex and the course will help you to secure an exciting new job or apprenticeship.
The Digital Accelerator at a glance:
- A 3 week full-time course, run once a month, Monday to Friday (10am-5pm)
- Completed in person at the Mac Training Centre by Hove Station
- Awards a Digital Skills Diploma valued at £2,600 but free to the participant
The accelerator is an intensive, 3 week full time programme. We get excellent feedback but it is designed to challenge and stretch participants. To be accepted onto the programme you should:
- - Be aged 19 or above as of 31st August 2017
- - Be able to commit to a full-time, 3 week course
- - Be motivated and ready to secure a job and develop new digital skills that employers want
- - Have a basic to good level of IT and digital literacy
- - Ideally be mac, and at the very least computer, proficient
- - Be able to work in a team, on a collaborative basis, under pressure and to deadlines
- - Have good people skills and be mindful and respectful of how others learn (as well as awareness that this may be different to how you learn)
- - Be respectful of people from different backgrounds, race, religion or gender orientation
- - Be prepared to take park in a way which contributes to the positive experience and enjoyment of the rest of the group
- Tell us about any additional learning needs you may have so we can assess if the accelerator is suitable for you
If you meet the above criteria and are ready to progress your career then register by email at digitaltalent2018 at gmail com and we will call you to confirm the final details and secure your place.
Non-graduates will be accepted onto the programme on a case-by-case basis.
What we offer
The Digital Accelerator course content:
- Practice using design and marketing software used by professionals: WordPress, Photoshop, InDesign
- Learn employability skills such as teamwork, networking, interview and presentation skills
- Build your own website and create an online portfolio and creative C.V.
- Understand what local opportunities are available and secure interviews for exciting jobs with great employers
- University education preferred
- Have a basic to good level of IT and digital literacy
- Be able to commit to a full-time, 3 week course
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
Between £0.00 and £1.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Free Learning Digital Tool Kit
- Type of Job
- ICT, Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required