Interested in becoming a mystery shopper? We are seeking 18-20-year-olds to perform Age Verification Testing across the UK. With Check Policy, you can work part-time hours, earning £10 per test.
We have clients who require their premises to undergo Age Verification Testing on a regular basis. This involves visiting the premises and, hopefully, being challenged for ID. At present, our clients run Gaming Arcades but we are hoping to branch out and test retail stores, supermarkets and the like.
How do you qualify for the job? All we ask is for our secret shoppers to be confident, have a good eye for detail, and to be 18 or over but look younger than their years. A smartphone is also required, simply to complete online forms after the test.
What we offer
- The work is occasional, but usually there will be 3 or 4 tests a month at present.
- We pay £10 per mystery shopper job
- Each test should last a maximum of 6 minutes once you arrive on site.
- No minimum education required
- Must be 18 or over but look younger, be confident and able to make good mental notes.
- Speak English and able to use a smartphone
- No work experience needed, training given
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 10
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£10.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Age Verification Testing
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required