We want a youth worker to lead an NCS Team.
• To offer guidance to team members to ensure maximum gain throughout the programme.
• To constantly listen to the needs of the young people, and offer suggestions to the SET NCS Coordinator for changes and enhancements to the programme.
• To have an understanding and awareness of the local community.
• To ensuring that all activities are delivered in line with safeguarding and health and safety practices.
• To be able to support participants in the collation of their portfolio of evidence, and develop a Personal Development Plan and sign-post young people to on-going community opportunities.
• To continue to act as a mentor throughout the alumni programme, as appropriate.
Experience in a community or educational setting (E)
Good communication skills (E)
Ability to inspire, motivate and
encourage young people through sport and volunteering (E)
Good team worker and self-motivated (E)
Ability to co-ordinate workload (E)
to work unsociable hours (E)
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free