What are you going to do
What's it like to work in Sales at Houzz?
What do you need to be successful?
- You'll own the whole sales process by focussing on new business; from qualifying potential prospects, demonstrating the value of Houzz Pro+ (our subscription based advertising program) to signing professionals up. This is primarily over the phone and via web demos.
- Your client base will largely consist of small and medium sized businesses (think Architects, Interior Designers, Builders, etc), based in the UK. Each professional you've onboarded will be taken care of by our Account Management team.
- Working with a close knit and well established international sales team, you will be provided with design, architecture & construction leads to help you smash your targets. These will range from highly engaged professionals with a built out presence on Houzz to new sign ups with little knowledge of the platform and all it has to offer. You will also be given 90 days of sales training upon arrival, as well as continuous coaching to keep you up to date with the best industry practices and to develop as a sales professional.
- - Previous outbound sales, sales development, pre-sales and/or inside sales experience
- - A passion for sales - you love driving new business and get a buzz from building new relationships to hit your targets!
- - Impeccable verbal and written communication skills - not only will you convince your grandpa to buy a smartphone but you'll also teach him how to get the best out of it!
- - Phenomenal drive and resilience - you're comfortable with making 50+ calls a day, including discovery calls and demonstrations, all the while staying positive throughout even if every single one isn't a success!
- - Previous exposure to or willingness to enter the tech startup scene
- A hunger to learn - you enjoy being coached, and constantly seek improvement and ways to develop yourself
- - A familiarity withCRM tools(such as Salesforce
What we offer
- Beautiful office with themed rooms
- Free food
- Weekly birthday celebrations
- Fast career progression
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Cold-calling experience
- Able to work full-time
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 9 - 18
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £26,000 and £50,000 Per Year
- Responsible for
- 360 degree sales
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required