What are you going to do
- To prepare manufacturing drawings and proposals using AutoCAD software.
- To maintain company's web page.
- To manage ebay shop: listing items, selling, handling of orders and processing paperwork.
- Site visits and measures when required.
- Liaise with clients and the internal team as appropriate.
- To prepare planning applications, producing building regulation drawings with details (desirable)
- To perform under tight schedules / deadlines with minimum supervision and able to work to tight deadlines set by the project manager.
- To perform basic administrative duties relevant to the role.
What we offer:
- To push your education forward in a great working environment.
- An opportunity to develop Signature's project drawings and proposals.
- An opportunity to develop Signature's online brand identity.
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- 2-3 years experience using AutoCAD software, eBay and webpage maintenance.
- Team player
- AutoCAD Operator
We are currently looking for an Architectural CAD Draughtsman with experience in web design to join our small team in the Commercial Catering Industry. Our company specialises in supplying bars, hotels and restaurants throughout the U.K. and Europe offering commercial catering services, ranging from design and planning to equipment manufacturing, supplying, installation and maintenance services.
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£7.50 per hour
- Responsible for
- Producing AutoCAD drawings and proposals, managing eBay and webpage.
- Type of Job
- ICT, Manufacturing / Industrial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required