Owned and Earned Manager - Marketing - 2 year fixed term contract – London (with frequent international travel)
We are currently looking for an experienced marketing specialist to manage marketing roadmaps and cross-market alignment for merchandising, SEO, CRM, social community and content marketing for a large scale channel partnership programme.
This is a great opportunity work with market leading technologies and join one of the largest transformation programmes in the travel industry.
- Lead, monitor and consolidate sales optimisation through merchandising strategies, ensuring site conversion in line with performance KPIs
- Consult, track and monitor performance of key merchandising campaigns by market to scale success and course correct where necessary
- Work with Product and User Experience digital platform teams to analyse and create optimal customer journeys on the site
- Work with Group Head of Digital Marketing and IT to manage the Personalisation business case including cross-market, cross-functional requirements gathering, solutions selection, system and process integration.
- Work closely with local markets / segments to define, implement and track cross sell and up sell strategies
- Partner with local markets / segments to build and deliver a SEO, content marketing and social strategy to drive organic traffic, sales and leads
- Champion and support best practice SEO (technical and non-technical) in local markets by establishing new processes and identifying strengths and weaknesses
- Optimise performance and enable test and learn insights by working with local markets to co-ordinate CRM campaigns
- Work with Group Procurement to ensure efficient cost management of vendor agreements
- Partner with Group Analytics to establish, track and monitor onsite shopping behaviour and merchandising performance
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills – a blend of firmness and conviction with diplomacy, approachability and a constructive attitude
- Solid experience in owned and earned marketing strategy conception and delivery for major brands (SEO - technical, social and content, CRM)
- Social media experience with proven track record of driving sale, delivering ROI and dramatically increasing followers and engagement rates.
- Expert knowledge and differentiated approach to all social channels with focus on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and YouTube.
- Project management skills – highly organised and comfortable delivering multiple complex projects, often at the same time.
- Able to inspire, challenge and stimulate stakeholders, as well as inform them
- Strong analytical skills – able to use key tools including Google Analytics, CRM Campaign Management tools and others to measure, analyse, report and act on results
- Strong digital copywriter, comfortable to brief, edit and critique as well as write content, with proven ability to leverage keyword strategies and keyword research tools