Marketing Effectiveness Manager – 2 year fixed term contract – London (with frequent international travel)
We are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Effectiveness Manager to lead attribution, forecasting, optimisation and performance for a large scale channel partnership programme.
This is a great opportunity work with market leading technologies and join one of the largest transformation programmes in the travel industry.
- Lead, monitor and consolidate source market planning and forecasting activity, guiding local markets / segments on use of attributed data and channel neutral planning opportunities
- Track and consolidate local market / segment performance guiding key stakeholders on performance evaluation and course correction
- Work closely with Group Head of Digital Marketing and the Analytics team to manage the Total Attribution business case including cross-market, cross-functional requirements gathering, solutions selection, system and process integration
- Work closely with Group Head of Digital Marketing, Finance and Analytics to establish, track and report channel effectiveness KPIs
- Champion and support use of actionable campaign, creative, channel and audience based performance insights in local markets/segments through use of best practice marketing attribution strategies
- Partner with analytics teams to develop a unified, cross market tag management strategy aligned to web analytics, marketing attribution and behavioural marketing requirements
- Partner with local markets / segments to test the impact of macro/micro demand generation optimisations and conversion rate optimisation outcomes, consolidating learnings and insights to scale success
- Act as the attribution business owner, being responsible for downstream deployment of new capability and insight, business rules and roadmap development.
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills – a blend of firmness and conviction with diplomacy, approachability and a constructive attitude
- Experience establishing critical metrics, dashboards, and performance measurement at a fast-growing company
- Data visualisation and dash boarding experience, preferably using Tableau
- Experience using forecasting techniques to support sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- The ability to translate ‘complicated’ concepts and processes into a non-technical language
- Deep understanding of digital media across PPC, SEO, Display, Affiliates, Email, Paid Social, from hero metrics to influencer metrics.
- Proven use of advanced/data led attribution to transform marketing effectiveness analysis
- Technically proficient at evaluating, implementing, and utilising marketing technology tools, customer data platforms, attribution techniques, and campaign analysis tools