MIAG is seeking a talented individual with a passion for entrepreneurship to work on our community engagement.
We are looking for a driven, self-starter to manage our community’s social media outlets which include Telegram, Twitter, Discord, Slack, Medium, etc. This position will often be the face of the company, managing communications in both directions.
This digital-savvy employee is responsible for not only social media but communications, PR, events and content creation, among other things. This opportunity will give you the ability to work in a start-up environment with potential for cross discipline work on an ad hoc basis.
The candidate would also perform market research, competition analysis, and project management skills.
- Profound interest in Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies and Social Media
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint/Excel)
- Friendly and collaborative
- Multi-tasking capacity
- Motivation and initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Language skills: English (fluency required)
- Experience in Finance/Consulting is a plus
- 6 months availability
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline or business or finance; ideally someone at Master 1 level/gap year within curriculum.
- Strong academic record
- Ability to work independently and diligently
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
What we offer:
- Blockchain expertise
- Regulation expertise on cryptocurrencies
- Sales & Marketing
- At least finished university degree
- Social Media
- Great communication skills
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
£0 per month
- Responsible for
- Community management, Sales, Social Media
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Legal
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required