Impress employers with your versatility and energy! Lead a team of volunteers overseas for anything from two weeks to six months and come home with the skills you need to land your next job.
Impress employers with your versatility and energy!
Lead a team of volunteers overseas for anything from two weeks to six months and come home with the skills you need to land your next job.
We're looking for motivated individuals with pastoral qualities, a heart for leadership and the desire to make a difference.
It's a chance to get some head space, experience a new culture and develop your leadership skills.
What we offer:
- Cross-cultural skills, experience of life in diverse communities and cultures in some of the world’s poorest countries
- An opportunity to understand more about the diverse realities of our world and God’s heart for His people
- Bespoke leadership training from Tearfund
- Experience of leadership and providing pastoral support
- The opportunity to develop your communication, interpersonal, teamwork, negotiation and organisational skills
- Subsidised trip costs
- No minimum education required
- Ability to support team members who may be experiencing challenges
- Experience of working with and supporting diverse groups of people
- A desire to learn, embrace challenges and develop personally
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
£0.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- You'll lead a team of up to 12 volunteers who have been handpicked to be part of one of Tearfund’s overseas placements
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Management, Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, French, Spanish