Fancy watching more live bands and less Netflix? Seeing more sunsets and less concrete buildings?
Little Green Trailer offers incredible breakfast and brunch at some of the biggest events across the UK including Wilderness, Festival and Boomtown.
You will need to be prepared for crazy busy periods alongside quieter moments and work well in both. We work for long periods some days, however, we reward all our staff by closing in the evening so you will have
every evening off to see some of the biggest acts in the UK at the best festivals.
We're looking for temporary workers to join our team with events taking place between May - September.
This is a hugely varied role which requires energetic, flexible and easy going people with bags of initiative, who are happy to get stuck in and get their hands dirty.
What we offer
- Free food and drink while you are working with us, including evening meals eaten family style
- Entrance to the event
- Travel to and from London together in our vehicles
- Full training
- Pay per event
- Openness to ideas - if you see things we could do better, or you want to help us with design, menu specials and event planning we are all ears! We love sharing our business and we want to involve all of our staff where possible
- No minimum education required
- Chatty and Friendly
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Bags of Initiative
- Cooking experience (bonus, not essential)
- Hospitality Experience (bonus, not essential)
- Driving license (Bonus, not essential)
- Flexibility over summer period
- Food Hygiene Certificate (bonus, not essential)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Minimum age of 18 *Due to Festival Entry Requirements*
- Strong grasp of English (Customer Facing Role)
- Happy camper - we camp at every event outside of London, and you will need your own equipment.
- Be a morning person - we start early so you need to be awesome at 7am after a heavy night!
- A typical festival schedule means we leave for the event on Wednesday and return the following Monday. You wont need to be available for every event of the summer however you will need to be available for the duration of any event you sign up for.
- Education Level
- Other, Secondary School, College, University
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
£350.00 per week
- Responsible for
- Setting up and packing down, including cleaning our trailer, Assisting with food prep and cooking, Serving customers
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required