What are you going to do
We are looking for a Bartender to join our team at High Wycombe!
The Snug Bars is all about energy, hand-crafted cocktails, great food and delivering exceptional customer service. As a Bartender for the Snug, you will play a key role in providing amazing experiences for our guests. You will be the face of our brand for every guest who walks through our door and so we are looking for individuals who are energetic and passionate for the service industry and are obsessive with delivering the highest standards of service to our guests.
What We Look For
- Passion for the Service Industry
- An understanding of what amazing guest service looks like
- Enjoys being an active member of the team
- An excellent communicator
- Someone who will go the extra mile
- Responsible for taking orders and making recommendations for guests
- Creating and serving a fantastic range of food and drink
- Taking pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness
- Working with a team to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere every time
If this sounds like your kind of job, we'd really like to hear from you...
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay for all areas within the business
- 50% staff discount on all food for yourself and 3 close ones
- Company loyalty card to spend in any bar
- Comprehensive training opportunities
- Excellent rewards and recognition schemes
- Management progression for those who wish to prgress
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- That you have a passion for the service industry
- Have experience in demonstrating amazing customer service
- Must be over the age of 18
- Must be someone who enjoys being an active member of a team and always goes to extra mile!
The ideal candidate should be fully flexible and able to commit to weekends and evenings!
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- High Wycombe
- Working hours per week
- 9 - 12
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
Between £6.00 and £8.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Taking orders and making recommendations for guests!
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required