Do you have experience working with children?
Are you looking for something different and rewarding to do this summer?
Working on English Camps might be for you!
The English Experience is currently recruiting both qualified EFL teachers and experienced activity leaders to work with young learners on summer camps predominantly in Italy (some opportunities in Slovenia and Germany). Contracts are typically for two weeks either at the beginning or the end of the European school holidays.
Our busiest periods are from 9th to 23rd June and from 18th August to 8th September. We do have a couple of other periods either side of this but you would need to be available for either one or both of our busiest periods in order to apply.
All staff are required to travel to the camp on the Saturday before the camp and working hours are Monday to Friday, typically 08:30-16:00. No pastoral duties are required.
We provide bespoke resources and you will be part of a like-minded, encouraging team. This is a chance to develop skills, and to progress into a more specialised role. It is possible to be promoted to the role of Coordinator, or Drama Coordinator. It is a great experience that could be put towards building a career in EFL.
What we offer:
- Travel to and from the camp from a London airport
- Full board host family accommodation
- A competitive rate of pay
- Evenings and weekends free
- No minimum education required
- Experience of working with children
- Teachers need a suitable teaching qualification
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
£275.00 per week
- Responsible for
- Teaching/ leading activities
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required