Entrepreneurial Polish Speaker to join a new heavily VC funded startup in London looking to expand. Great opportunity for a Polish speaker!
Calling all Polish speakers !!
MyTradeLoan is a soon to launch point of sale loan platform (Web and App) for home improvement and trade firms, allowing them to offer a variety of repayment options to their customers.
We partner with leading lenders to offer our customers the greatest choice and best rates for their product/ service purchase.
We are well-funded and our entrepreneurial management team has previously exited a number of companies.
This is a great opportunity to join the business at a time when you can really make the role your own and influence the direction of the business in a large untapped market.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Product Intern, who will form a pivotal part of the pre-launch product strategy and roadmap for MyTradeLoan. The PM will work closely with the CTO and CEO day to day to help shape the future of our products: both App and Web.
As a team we try to be as agile as possible and are highly influenced by the lean startup movement. At our early stages you are expected to work with all department from discussing the roadmap with the CEO, picking up the phone to address a customer query, having an in-depth technical discussion with our CTO, to helping a tradesmen understand our product better.
Previous experience with financial products is a big plus but we expect you to learn with the business and will provide you any additional mentoring you require.
As we are building a network of trade partners across the country you will need to understand their needs as well as our end customers to feed into the products we build.
We place a high value on learning and personal growth, so you'll have time to learn new technologies in work time and attend conferences at the company's expense.
- You have strong product experience, ideally having worked in high growth teams, preferably in the mobile/ lending / consumer space.
- You have led the delivery of substantial projects from start to finish.
- You are intellectually curious, entrepreneurial, proactive, and able to take ownership.
- Logically minded and strong on empathy, you are able to collect information from a variety of sources, and synthesise it effectively.
- You are able to adjust your communication and working style to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Other important attributes are conscientiousness, communication skills, attention to detail, humility and teamwork.
- What you will do
- Identify opportunities to improve our product offering across our entire stack - our user facing websites and mobile apps (Android and iOS), our backend APIs, our internal tools for operations and integrations with third party services.
- Empathise with the needs of our users, how we can help become a fundamental part of their business.
- Specify features in ways which are testable, extensible, and lean, in order to efficiently validate hypotheses about impact on OKRs.
- Collaborate with designers and developers to quickly deliver features that delight our users. Maintain an 'always be shipping' mindset at a sustainable pace.
- Communicate timelines and progress with stakeholders to ensure they are up to date and bought-into the development lifecycle.
- Evaluate delivered features to measure their impact and learn from how they performed 'in the wild'.
- Develop detailed insights into user behaviour and use them to iterate rapidly.
Salary and benefits
Let's talk, tell us what will make you happy and we will try to accommodate.
Salary and equity to discuss…..
What we offer:
- Great opportunity
- Learn from proven entrepreneurs
- VC backed startup
- At least finished university degree
- Degree/ Masters
- Polish Speaking
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Internship, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £500 and £1000 per month
- Responsible for
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Legal , Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, Polish