What are you going to do
Airkey offers landlord’s a comprehensive managed service for property management services on the short-term letting market. Our goal is to provide landlords a seamless end to end management whilst also boosting their rental revenue through moving their property onto the short-term market.
Airkey’s services includes professional property management services, marketing services, client services.
It is our mission to bring the traditional hospitality values to homes and to solve logistical operations of coordinating housekeepers, fresh linen and key exchange while our Hosts retain their starring role.
What can you expect:
- To gain amazing experience in a property & hospitality Start-up
- To develop a varied set of skills. No two days are the same, and you'll be tasked with:
- Managing our landlord's properties
- Mange client reservations
- Support and execute business development strategy
- Scheduling and accommodating guests' check-ins and check-outs around central London
- Welcoming the guests and ensure guest has unforgettable arrival experience.
- To be given the chance to build out the best processes and financial controls to optimise finance within our business and improve efficiency and accuracy of reporting.
- Flexibility is a KEY! You will be working during some evenings and weekends and bank holidays too.
- Looking for New Business
- Distribution of DM and leaflets if necessary
- Gain digital marketing skills and create digital marketing campaigns.
What we offer:
- Paid Expenses
- Experience in fast-growing start up
- Business Development experience
- Business Knowledge
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- Sales experience
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Customer Service
Who Are You?
- A travel enthusiast.
- A driven, independent and pro-active worker with the ability to multitask
- Fluent in spoken and written English, (plus any additional language is a bonus!)
- You truly understand Airbnb (for hosts and for guests), and you'll get extra points if you've previously worked in/studied the hospitality industry
- You've got a strong, affable personality, and you bring this to every guest interaction.
- You'll be busy, and we'll need to know you can get the job done while managing your own workflow
- An ambitious individual with big ideas and a drive to rival our own
- You've also got great attention to detail
- Ideally, you have experience in a client-facing role
- Any Sales experience is a bonus
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 11 - 18
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Internships, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
Between £200 and £300 per month
- Responsible for
- Operational Tasks and Ensuring all tasks are completed
- Type of Job
- Project Management, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required