About The... Corporate Services Specialist - GSCOP... To deliver responsible areas of compliance checking and reporting, specifically in relation to the Groceries Supply Code of Practice (GSCOP). Successful delivery...
To deliver responsible areas of compliance checking and reporting, specifically in relation to the Groceries Supply Code of Practice (GSCOP).
Successful delivery of this will enable the business to identify and address regulatory issues before they come to the attention of the regulator.
Failures can result in significant reputational damage and enforcement action including potential fines of up to 1% of turnover.
· Considerable knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel.
· Working knowledge of document control systems and databases.
· Strong analytical thinking and problem solving capabilities and excellent numerical skills.
· Strong communication and proven influencing capabilities, including the ability to challenge senior stakeholders.
· Proven capability to interpret legislation and internal policies and apply this interpretation in practice
· Self motivation and strong ownership for delivery.
· Proven ability to deliver under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· The ability to champion change, pace and simplicity
· The ability to gain and act upon feedback from colleagues and customers.
· Experience of working in a compliance or audit environment – being able to interpret results against a rule set.
High degree of computer literacy with ability in data analysis and the development of technical IT solutions
Putting our customers and colleagues first, our teams champion safety, quality, legality and integrity across every aspect of our business. We keep a close eye on everything to provide products and services our customers, stakeholders and communities can trust.
Caring about our customers and colleagues, we build our brand and put new ideas into action on Market Street. We audit stores and manage any incidents. We consult with government and agencies on new developments. We keep everyone safe and make sure everything is legal and top-notch quality from our logistics and manufacturing sites to our stores, suppliers and own-brand products.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free